- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
APS is exceptionally professional and friendly. I would recommend them to anyone looking to have their vehicle serviced.
The guys at APS are very trustworthy and have always treated me right. I've been using them almost exclusively for 10 years. I've sent a lot of referral business to them and will continue to do so.
Great customer service!! They care about their customers and take pride in their work. They go above and beyond for the customer. They are trustworthy, efficient, professional and knowledgeable. I won't take my car anywhere else.
I have been using APS for several years. I have had minor work as well as major work performed. In each instance the work was high quality and at a fair price. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.
We have lived in Tuttle Oklahoma since 1995 and APS Tire & Automotive are the only people we trust with our cars. They have a well trained staff and stand behind their work. They go above and beyond to satisfy they're customers. From oil changes to major engine work they have you covered. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
Honest guys, good mechanics!